Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Talk shit, get hit... Motherfucker

Drama is not my thing. Never really was and probably never will be. Sure, my favorite shows include Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Teen Mom 2 but I don't like drama in my real life. Unfortunately humans are... Human. Like Robert McNamara said, you can't change human nature. People are interested in other people's lives naturally and sometimes that's good and sometimes that's bad.

When it really comes down to it, I am so thankful for the people around me. They remind me to love and appreciate humanity even if they are a real piece of shit.

People are going to talk about you continually and there isn't really anything you can do about it. It's probably because they are envious of the beautiful things you have in your life. It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment