Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Peaks and lows

It's the beginning of April and what a beautiful couple of days it's been! I am so thankful for the sunshine. It just adds to the excitement of our business. We sent out 100 marketing postcards last week and we hope to meet with at least one. Our office is almost complete minus a corner couch. We're on the exact path we were always supposed to be on. Working with my best friend/boyfriend is such a gift. I enjoy every minute!

I'm going to real talk for a bit. My life literally peaked on my birthday in September. Everything was going so perfectly. I was able to pay all of my debt off, quit working full time and party like a rock star on my actual birthday. Then everything started to change. Firas' uncle came from Syria, took over our room, our basement and was supposed to be here for 2 months... They're still here. It's just caused many problems in general that we can't really change. Also during the winter was when I had my first panic attack. It was the most horrible experience ever. I never ever want to feel that way again. It's so overwhelming and debilitating. It's taken a few months but I've finally rid of the lingering anxiousness. Thank god. Seriously.

I am finally at the point where I'm feeling really happy and optimistic again. Excited for life and everything we have planned. It's taken this long and it's just going to get better. I feel like the winter weather also had something to do with it. The continuous gloom and darkness really gets to me. We're hoping by next winter we will be able to live somewhere sunny for a few months.

Make way for a positive day.







No comments:

Post a Comment